Saturday, October 3, 2009

+gr3@t mo0nc@k3 f3stiv@l+

WTH~~~
i think i wont 4get tis festival in my 17th ...
woohoo~~
coz 2day ..ehem.."yesterday"
we having lunch in bayview hotel with our skul prefect noh..
den have a lot of funny thing ....

den after back ...
kena shock noh...the shock neh is .....secret....
den nvm ..i wait 4 my DS come across my house to celebrate noh..
den all keng gai keng gai ...
suddenly....

after finish reply msg...
den lhu lhu de head come out from mama de room ...
den she ask me why am i at living room...=.=
den lagi kick is....amy de hand holding a "bag"...
den both of them masuk the bilik lagi ...lol....
den they keluar and past me the present noh..
actually is my 17th birthday de present ..
but tat day i went to thai not at malaysia...
den 2day ganti balik ...muahhahahah...
really funny..
den i tahan ...
after masuk dapur hor....they all say happy birthday all tat ..
WTH~~
i really cant tahan tis feel de....
den all of them wanna hug hug and give me wishes all tat..
wuwu~~~
i cry lagi ....
they take my pic lagi ....wuwu

i really love tat present ...thnkx u all ..even is belated wisheh...
love u all ...

thnkx mymy..lhu lhu ..gah gah...KNS ...Kian ..hua..Q...
thnkx....muackx....

DS 4ever .....tis is the point tat wont change in my heart ...
like lhu say de...
DS many kang tao.....woohoo~
love DS sial ....

love u all.....
and help me secret something plz.....ehem...muackxxxxxxxxx

love from yanz...............................

5 comments:

  1. yea...
    me too...
    won't forget tis year...
    ehh ehh...
    happy hor?
    XDDD
    U nah...
    Make my mooncake festival cry jor...
    heng heng...
    But it is a nice memories <333
    lubbbb it...

    P/S...Dun worry...we will help u keep the secret..
    We also ask THEM help to keep the secret too..
    hehe..=XX
    SHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. ><
    my 1st moon cake festival wif all my darling~
    kaka..so hard 2 4get tat nite sia..
    thxthx..love u all><

    okok..sHHHsHHH
    ha,vyvy belanja me milktea den i keep quiet noh..nyeknyek

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful memories in heart...
    so wen xin...
    xixi...

    haha...
    we sure help u keep de...
    fang xin...
    ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo~~
    thnkx u all ..
    my 1st time with u all also ..nvm ...
    we hv next year ..next next year...
    muackxxxxx.........
    DS DS 4ever~~~

    P/S:thnkx all my dear...
    next time i belanja makan for help me keep secret.......
    but hor.....i belanja...u all pay sendiri...
    muakxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeahyeah,,
    we sure gt manymany nex yearsss more..
    fangxin~kaka
    yerrr..my milktea gone ady...TT

    ReplyDelete