Thursday, December 17, 2009

+ tH3 EnD +

wow ....
finally my last paper finish jor...
but the chinese paper really hard noh....
do until all gong gong ...
but when the examiner keep back the paper...
fuyoh ~~~
feel excited sial ~~~~

finally finish all my paper and finish my form 5 year~~
even it is hard....but i happy 2 met my best fren .....
they acc me whole the exam year and support me when im in trouble...
we smile 2gether....cry 2gether...
celebrate 2gether and do everything 2gether ..
even MANY PPL not agree with us or even or group DS...
but we still enjoy on it with our happy memory ..
we always same cloth when hang out ....
even many ppl say us CACAT ...
but still many ppl praise us ...
really glad to hear tat....

i met problem recently...
but they stil always beside me and care of me....
thnkx u all alot....
muackxxx......

without u all i dun knw wat can i do and wat should i do ......
really lucky and thnkx god to let me met a group of u all...

2more week amy n i were in NS jor....
hope u all wil hv a better holiday...

appreciate all we hv .......
holding the chance tat is belong to us.....
dun easly to let it flow .....

x'mas coming soon ....
new year too~~~

and our new life is infront of us....
alll my dear....go 4 it....
hv a wonderful life ....
even we no in same state.....
but our heart always beside each other.....

and now......
xixi~~~

I WAN 2 ENJOY MY HOLIDAY.....

even it is only 2 week ..or <>
ok mmou all my dear....

all we promise de we wil do it...
keep our promise....


miss u all ...muackxx




2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh ya!!!! I forgot that you goto to go the NS!!!! All the best Sis!! muak!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xixi....NS always belong 2 me.....XD
    thnkx..muackxx

    ReplyDelete