Wednesday, December 30, 2009

+ S@y0n@r@ 2oo9 +

fur~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2day ....is the end of 2009 ....
fuyoh~~~
the time pass so fast man ....
yaya....2day is my last day can cal myself as form 5 student...wakakaka
after 2day .....
im goin grown up ??
i dun knw....
i jz knw.....myself status change and around me de...wil always change...
yesterday b4 i sleep ...
i jz refer back my memory...
woohoo~~
still remember the 1st day i step in MUNSHI ---my secondary skul ....
wow.....now ...is the time i say bye bye to it...
den ...now my bro turn to step in MUNSHI jor....
welll.......even bit sad bout tis.....
coz 5 year inside there....happy there+crazy there+cry there+exam+eat+tution...many many lagi noh.....

but now.....really wanna say bye to it jor...
BYE MUNSHI .....
i wil miss U de.....(i think so)
skip~~

erm....2 more day ....yup ...
really 2 more day im goin to NS KEM jor..
at here i wan to say thnkx to all my lovely fren the always beside me and help each other when in trouble...
den .....to those who very lucky dint kena NS de :
must take k ya my DS.
when u all work or play must miss vyvy+mymy.....coz we 2 "very lucky" de kena jor..
den when hang out must miss us ...play also must miss us....

to my family:
take k ya.....im goin inside jor..
i wil take gd k of myself...give me a chance to growth up ....
thnkx papa mama take gd k of me until now...
and patty mei jie.....thnkx u 4 helping me searching those U or colloge de info ...
u must take k at there too ya...mauckx
love u all ....muckx...

to my DS:
mymy: ahar....u very lucky too ....same with me..kena jor....but nvm ba..let us goin kacau also gd nah ....wakkakak....but when we 2 came out sure very dark de...ish ....take k at there ya...must miss me hor....muackx

lhu lhu : thnkx lhu lhu ......actually i dun knw y i thnkx ...but my heart wanna say thnkx 2 u ...bobian noh...xixi ....paiseh ya...always joke with u and BOOM u too ...XD
nvm ....u wil miss me de....coz gt 3 month ur ear very清静....dun worry ....take gd k ya....
when come out stil wan hang put 2gether de...muckx..

gah gah : woo...jie jie....mui mui wil very miss u de....T.T.........u ar ...dun always so late sleep ar....or u wan become panda i dun knw nah ....but i hope u can sleep early noh...xixi
i dun wan panda jie jie....mauckx.....take k ya ....u stil own me McD hor....dun worry ...i remember de....when i come out den u knw....muackx..take k ...

Ejun: xixi .....KNS.......lucky hor....dint kena NS ...blek ....
anyway...u must take k also ...i knw u very late oioi also de....geng neh .....xixi...wait me hor....

YAO: hey my didi ....dun worry ....i wont 4get im ur jie jie de....wakakkaka...den no need remind my jor....i wil always remember geh ..erm....i knw u blur now....dun knw wanna work or study rite...nvm ...man man lai ....but now very free can work with ur daddy 1st .....den after i come out u go in ...xixi....we lucky hor...XD.....den after u in jz plan wanna study or wat...go in sure very free de.....erm.....take k ya.....muackx(every1 hv de..dun worry...XD)

KIAN: ello kian ..lolx.....i dun knw wat i gonna to talk to u ....xixi....erm....arsenal ???
wakakakak....im jz okok in football nia....XD
erm.....dun play play in smtg hor...xixi..u knw i mean wat de...pay attention ...tis kind of things cant play play de ....when i come out i wan gd news hor....wakakkaka...muackx

to my dear:
dear mz take k hor....bibi go in jor..no ppl remind u do wat wat wat jor...
but i knw dear can take gd k on ur own de.....pandai den bi tim .....^^
when trainnig must take k hor...dun hurt dao dy ....competition comin ....
bi stil wanna go see dear competition de hor...muackx..
after training dun jz sit infront comp...knw u tired and lazy move jor....but dun 4get wat u promise hor...ehem .....and....CANNOT GO CLUBBING.....u i knw u go ..hng hng..take k lah ..hng...hang out with ur bro must take k too hor...even i knw wont happen anything....mz takee k too..dun 4get u stil hv me....if train or at there happen anything ..control urself hor....bi not beside dy ..no ppl control jor..guai ....bi come out soon...
lub dear.....muackxxxxx...............wait bibi hor.........

well.....
tats all i wanna to talk 4 now....erm..
i think so .....
i hope all wil hv a better life in 2010...
and happy new year ya....
2day cant go countdown ...T.T

happy new year DS...muackxxx...
DS 4ever....i wont find chance 2 4get tis promise jor...lub u all ....and also dear....
muackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx............

BYE 2009

9 comments:

  1. take care ya mui...
    jie will miss u so much de...T.T
    hope the 3 month can pass fast fast...
    den u can come out see me jor...
    i will slp early de...
    dun worry...
    coz i dunwan become a panda...
    haha...
    panda so ugly...@@
    haha...
    im waiting for U...
    den bring u go eat the McD...
    when u come out...
    hope me get the lesen jor...
    den can fetch u go out...
    hang out together...
    woohooo~~!!
    muacksss~!
    miss my mui and love my mui so much...
    at inside thr must miss me and take care orh...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss jie jie too...muackxx...
    promise ya...bring me out...^^
    jie take k too...muackxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyhey..
    gah..n bring me oso..
    kaka
    wUUwuu..bu she de vyvy nah..TT
    sadsad~
    KK..i ll try my best 2 slp early..hehe^^
    if me slp late sure s missing u de noh
    miss u til cnt slp Ah><

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyhey..
    gah..n bring me oso..
    kaka
    wUUwuu..bu she de vyvy nah..TT
    sadsad~
    KK..i ll try my best 2 slp early..hehe^^
    if me slp late sure s missing u de noh
    miss u til cnt slp Ah~pekcek!
    enoh..so 'lucky' didnt kena..haizz..heihei,but actually wan go in teman u de..but hor....
    nvm lah..my heart ll teman u go thr..
    kerokero ll alwaz follow U! kaka
    if c green colour o terjumpa katak in camp dun scare ya..
    coz s my pet go find u~hahaaaa
    dear,remember take k ya~
    muz be vry carefull in camp,,
    if any1 bully u, juz louder tell tat ppl my name :'KNS'
    den tat ppl sure ll scare de..
    kaka
    dis method relly work de hor..
    but after shout 'kns' ..
    muz run fastfast!..hahahhaaaaa

    and hor,,inside camp muz alwaz miss me oh..
    TT..tata 4 3month~waiting u here!!
    miss><

    ReplyDelete
  5. heng...
    no need say le lah...
    if u say lagi i 1 cry d lah...T.T
    take k ya my dear fren...muz careful ya...
    if u see tat momok no need scare ya...
    n help me take 4 number ya...cause i 1 buy 4D(no money ya)^^
    i dont hav ply ply loh...
    seriously now...
    hope i can success lah...n bring u tis gd news...^^
    n thx 4 u advice...
    3 month wil pass so soon de lah...
    i wil miss u so much n wait u come bak here...
    take k...
    waiting u at here...
    lastly...
    ur blog n 留言 so touch ya...
    i beh tahan ya...
    T.T
    LIK IT...
    muackx><
    kiankian...

    ReplyDelete
  6. KNS: wuwu.....no gd la u ...ask ur pet come find me pulak ...hng hng...i scare de neh ...if i kena bully den shout KNS...sure kena lagi jialat .. i better dun shout...shir~~~
    u all take k too har....dun too miss me until cant sleep wakkakak...

    miss from vyvy..

    ReplyDelete
  7. KIAN:
    aijor...i havent cry den u start pulak ...
    wuwu...dun sad dun sad..u stil hv HER accompany u neh ..im goin jz alone...but i knw u all wil beside too geh ..xixi..ya noh..3 month pass soon ...take k ya..waiting 4 ur gd news..wakakak...dun T.T..
    jie jie sayang ....>.<

    miss from vyvy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yerr..
    Hate u..
    Sry ya..Long time did't open my blog jor..Now only i saw ur blog.. =(
    T__T
    Ur blog really make me cried...
    So touched... =(
    Dear...
    Just 3 month only..Dun worry..
    We will meet u soon =)
    And..
    Remember must take care of ur self..
    Dun diam diam if u kena bully...
    Anything just call or msg us..
    Cause we are DS!
    Will protect u forever...
    LOve u..MISS U =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! While you see this it will be Chinese New Year..I suppose. Anyway,you're welcome! I wish I could do more than that for you actually.

    You're gonna be JUST fine. Just 3 months of training. Could be a little hard but not like you're gonna really go to the front line and fight with enemy or what. Take it as a chance to train your body and mind will be a good idea. Plus, as this is the 1st time you leave home..man..if I were you I am gonna be seriously excited!

    No matter what, being kacau or crazy, just don't forget to play safe.

    Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete