Thursday, March 11, 2010

+Say0n@r@+

wow....long time dint update jor.....erm..

well....
finally i end my PLKN n finally i get my SPM result dy ...
between tis 2 ...my emotion all campur become rojak dy ...fur~~

very sad tat i have 2 leave my fren and go back to our own town ...
inside there i really appreciate every moment tat we hv....
for now....all become memory save inside our brain ...
well..
inside there i glad to knw many fren from other state....
inside sure hv whole gang whole gang de..
im the 1 ....XD
my gang hv 4 ppl also ..
include irean....me ...elaine...baby ...
den mayb we too SS or wat ..
our "boss"--empat balak-kamarul
name my group as ====pasukan orang gila....
lolx

dun confuse tat ..
irean are the ketua of pasukan org gila...lolx
coz she elder den us..
2nd is me
3rd is baby
4th is elaine...

4 of us enjoy inside there...
make some joke and fun anytime...lolx
and 38 always...
we eat 2gether..sleep 2gether...bath 2gether..
all 2gether..
irean ,who come from sabah ...and 3 of us very lucky come from mlk ...
den tat day back ....
4 of us cry like hell ...coz of the sabah bah ....wuwu~~
miss her so much ...
she was a charming gurl betweeen us...
very active ...leng lui too ,...^^
elaine ...erm...diam diam de....but now...ehem ....
baby ...short ppl ...erm..tats y they cal her baby ...lolx
me ar...erm...inside they say me very active ...=.=
1st time so many ppl say me active...
anyway....4 of us really enjoy on it...
skip....too many to say dy...lolx

ok ...now my result turn ...
ehem..
my result......secret...
but not tat bad...
better den always...
when i tel my mom my result i stil calm ...
but when i answer my dad call..
my tear all around my eye...
dun knw y ...
i achive my own target ...but i feel i let my parents disappointed..
i really try my best dy...but ....
sry dad....
skip ..............T.T

now....im blurING
coz many wil start ask wat course i wil take...
wat U i choose bla bla bla...
but i really blank now...
i dun knw wat can i do 4 now...
i think not only me we like tat..
but im the 1 who blank ...
oh god....
tel me wat to do ....

finally....
congrate to those who get flying colour with heir result....
dun too sad 4 those who dint achive ther target...
and wish all my fren all the best 4 their future...

miss PLKN ...kem ULU PARI ...
miss u all there.....
take k ...

yanz

No comments:

Post a Comment