Friday, February 12, 2010

+ yanz back +

OMG....cant belif tat im really sitting infront of the comp right now...
oh god....
well....to those who dun knw wat am im talking de plz refer to bla bla bla..
kidding ...xixi
i jz wan to shout "I'M BACK FROM NS".....even jz few day ..muahaha...

well....
i dun knw where to start ...
when starting...i really cant stay there lo ...
but b4 i coming back ....erm...yesterday b4 im coming back ...
my roommate n me suddenly feel like dun wan to come out celebrate chinese new year~
n we very 38 de ...4 of us cry 2gether...lol
non-stop tat type knw !

in tis whole month...
everyday gt class ...kawad all tat...
den ....im already choco become dark choco ...oh god...
tis 1 month happen many things inside my kem ...
gt sweet sweet d...bitter d....sour d...."HOT" de...
and SCARY de....
omg.....so excited.........

inside kem i have a lot of fun ...really...
senior dint lie me ...XD

but outside kem ....erm...
i dun knw how to mention it....
even dint change...for me {i think}
but the feel for me is really different when im starting went in the kem ..
mayb i think too much ...i hope so ....
anyway...take k all my fren family bla bla bla...
and no need worry me...im fine inside the kem ...
jz smtimes abit 38 nia..hahaha...
but ntg wrong inside there....

jz the food very spicy .....and....ehem ....
cant touch the topic...too sensitive dy....
and inside ken all need to Q up ..
eat need to Q up ...bath Q up ..
goin class Q up ...register Q up ....
went in Q up ....go out Q up ...
ALL NEED Q UP ~~
tats the conclusion of us inside the camp...muahahah

anyway
miss u all {who those same kem with me}
waw~~~~finally i saw u all {who those i met when i "COME OUT"}....

and ....the last last....
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone and my dear.....
cheer~~~

yanz backx~~~~

1 comment:

  1. WELCUM bc dear~
    heyhey...i hvnt meet u lehh.,.,
    kesian..TT
    waiting u cum out again oh..
    miss ya..

    ReplyDelete