Friday, July 17, 2009

happy ? sad ? down ?.....= mood

happy ?
woohoo ...
i wish tat the 'couple' wil couple soon noh..
2day wat u 2 do har...
erm ...actually is ..yesterday...haha..{SS-ING}
dun jia jia...even behind the class..
gambateh ....must xing fu o ..

sad?
actually not sad nah...
jz dun knw y wil feel sad...
becoz of u ? i dun knw..

down ?
sien noh...
47++ take part ...my champion neh ..muahaha
oii DS ...
gambateh neh ...
ish ...
my cable cant use dy nah ....wuwu~~
my comp wil masuk kilang soon ...hng hng..

how my mood goin 2day ?
hope good good noh..
tian cai coming soon also ....
july test coming also ..
tried coming lagi...
SPM lagi %#@*&....

gong dy nah..

DS ar....help me neh ..wuwu...

wakaka....
i dun knw wat am i doin now dy ....z.z

blur jor...
jz now de teh make me wanna vormit ...tong ku sial..

until here ba...dun knw wanna po wat .... z.z

paiseh to all who view my blog...zzzz

3 comments:

  1. haihhh
    now DS very scared dy...
    how...
    i wanna give up...
    TMR NE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambateh gambateh...
    got me support u all...
    sure enter final de...
    mauhaha...
    gambateh...
    DS CAN DO IT...
    YES...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SCARE ALSO MAH ...
    AIJOR..
    U GIVE UP I SLAP U AR...

    GAH GAH ..YEAH ...
    DS DS...
    WOOHOO~~

    ReplyDelete