Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1ST DAY...sien

oh my god ..
jz 1st day..
my DS and me fa mei soon ...
lawee....
jz 1st day neh ...
siao liao ...


great...
2day sleep until 10++
den my 'alarm'=mama keep ring me up..
4 wat ?
cook lunch noh...
biang eh...
my holiday neh ..cant sleep until so late..
bobian noh....wake up ..wash face all tat ..
den start prepare 4 cook..
when i cook hor ..i hear my mom and dad chat
mom:u got regret married wif me mou?
dad:=.=....nop
mom:sure mou ? i go get and recorder record de o..
dad:....
actually my parent painted-ING...
tats all my papa mama chat de..
tok tok tok ...xiu xiu xiu ...shir shir shir...
lolx..add sound effect pulak..=.=
after 1 hour like tat...
deng deng deng deng...
my lunch done ...
woohoo...
love it so much ...
macam ah sam dy..
any way..
i enjoy it..
muahahha
2nd day de play...bake cookie ba..i think..
my DS them wanna join also ..
haha
if not...
until skul reopen we all fa mei jor..
muahahaha....
take care all my dear...
drink more water...
muahahah...
miss u all ...[38ing]
tata..muackxxx






7 comments:

  1. walol...
    ur daddy n mummy so sweet sia...
    wow wow...
    神经啊你(ur mummy like to scold us)
    haha..
    really cute nah...
    @@
    cook also bo jio..
    sad =[
    yeahh
    tmr we coming..
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nice~~
    me oso wan eat~
    haha~~
    today so sienz ya~~
    haiz~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lhu lhu:
    en noh...i think they dun knw i hear it geh..
    muahaha....
    she like to play with u all geh ...xixi
    not dare jio la wei..
    im still 徒弟...
    not so gd in cooking ...
    next time sure hv chance ..
    welcome ya...muackxx

    yIn:
    i dun knw nice or not nice geh..
    next time cook 4 u noh...
    en noh...very sien..

    ReplyDelete
  4. really mah my dear?
    really wana cook for me eat?
    me waiting fro u o~~
    dun make me失望~
    ok?
    haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop being sien! Tomorrow I will be arrived in the afternoon. And you re gonna spend your time with me! This is an order! Cook for me, share half of you cookies with me and bake cake for me. Hooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha~
    we like to play with ur mum too..
    wakaka~
    Yeah..
    next time DS cook together ya =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah~
    im back...
    okok...
    next time we cook together...
    do sushi...
    yummy...

    ReplyDelete